All Flexicare staff are trained to a high standard and understand the importance of providing care that is tailored to our Clients, and delivered with the utmost dignity and respect. You, with your family if you wish, decide the care and support you would like us to provide and our staff will design a tailor made care plan.
Flexicare care staff can assist you with:
- Washing and dressing
- Medication assistance
- Toileting, catheter care, and continence care
- Oral hygiene
- Application of creams and lotions (this can include medical creams)
- Mobility needs
- Assistance with appointments
Flexicare understand that a little help goes a long way. Flexicare can assist with all domestic needs including:
- All types of general housework
- Pension collections
- Medication collections
- Food preparation
- Appointment needs
Flexicare can provide care and support to adults. We have fully qualified and experienced carers to assist with many specialist care areas including:
- Head injuries
- Spinal injuries
- 24 Hour live in care
Flexicare understands that your home is where your heart is. 24 Hour Live-in Care is the alternative to a residential home and the service we offer provides you with a fully qualified Live In Carer. Our Carer will provide you with a one to one service tailor made to your requirements. Live in Care can be used as:
- Short term rehabilitation
- Long term care and companionship
- Specialist care requirements
- Respite period to assist family members
Day/Night Sit In Service
Flexicare can provide a Sit in Service to relieve family/Carers, or general support through the day or night. Flexicare will always match your companion with your personality, preferences and wishes.
Rehabilitation Care/Hospital Discharge
Flexicare provides care to all individuals from 1 hour to 24 hour care. When leaving hospital a care package may need to be put in place in order for the client to stay in their own home.
We can design a care package, so as you feel your health/injury’s are improving we can reduce the care package to suit your requirements.
End Of Life Care
Flexicare care staff are fully trained in end of life care, enabling them to provide care in a dignified and empathetic manner. We have experience in dealing with the difficult time that you and your loved ones are facing. Flexicare will do all we can to support you, the client and their family and friends.
Palliative care includes:
- All personal and domestic care
- Liaise with district nurses for pain relief assistance
- Specialist care (Stoma care, PEG feeding, Bowel care)
- Flexicare and our team are always willing to listen, help and support in any way we can.
- Support for relatives